Hello guys, you have no idea how good I am feeling updating this blog. Recently I did a few experiments with my writing. While the new style of fake interviews was highly appreciated (in conversation with), the foodie post got mixed reactions (Paneer Sizzler). Also my not so usual Birthday post managed to grab good comments from all J
I promise I’ll continue them, but in order to make my regular readers laugh like hell, this one is going to be an old classic. My take on politics with a tinge of sarcasm along with my co-author and sarcasm king Anil Sharma. This is my second co-authored post with him. And since then, both of us have come a long way. I completed my first novel and he made a hattrick of award winning blog posts!! Cool eh! 😀
Moving on, you all know Pranab Mukherjee is the new president right? This was probably the most discussed matter recently. A lot more popular than hina rabbani’s country visit and just a little less than Rajinikanth.
So here are a few things we both came up with, about Indian presidential elections and of course, our presidents!
- After Pranab da became the president, Pratibha Patil was so good that she stayed at the Rashtrapati Bhawan on her last day as the president when she could have visited Nepal twice easily.
- After Pranab Da’s nomination for the President, Manmohan Singh became the first ever silent FM.
- Err… is it everyone or just me noticing that Manmohan ji is the 13th PM of india while Pranab da is the 13th President? Omen much?
- Now we have three very important leaders from UPA:
Sonia Gandhi with an Italian accent.
Pranab Da with an unidentified accent.
And Manmohan Singh with ….Well…!
- So how many of you actually think Pranab da could win Indian idol? Well he is versatile, having experienced all kinds of indian ministries. He follows whatever the judges say (you know who). And he can sing (on the tune of you know who!)
- Funny thing happened in my phone, while I typed PRANAB, autocorrect changed it to PRANK, probably that’s why it is called a Smartphone!
- In other news, Vijay Malaya is now on hunger strike. He says the only reason his company was still running was Pratibha patil!
- That reminds me, Just like A.P.J Abdul Kalam, Pratibha also left the president house with only two bags. Err… One full of boarding passes and another full of electricity bills.
- Though I sincerely want every Indian to respect the post of President, but that is post this president!
- When some of our faking news correspondents asked some popular people about this, here are their replies.
- Winner of Roadies: This news of new president is quite shocking for me. Just when I memorized the name of our president (Pratibha Patil), they replaced her.
- Rahul Gandhi: Jeete Pranab or PA sangama, this is wrong!!
- All the death sentenced criminals: We’re disappointed with this, our lives are in danger now!!
- Shahrukh Khan: Is the president supposed to lift your ban on entering inside any stadium?
- Aamir Khan: Please send your precious votes to us and public will decide if the election was correct!
- Sachin Tendulkar: What are you asking me for? I even made the 100th ton damnit!
- Chunkey Pandey: He didn’t really comment, though he did give us a free dinner for considering him popular.
Since now we have our president with us, and all we can do is to expect him to be a little attentive towards national matters (and mock him like everyone else). Still, I strongly believe that P.Chidamabaram could have been a better choice for this job, his dressing style is quite similar to the earlier president Pratibha Patil.
And since PA Sangama didn’t win, we have a new job for him. Quite matching to his name!
On a serious note, I wish all the luck… to the Indian public, after all they will have to hear Pranab Da on every Republic Day eve!
And to those who ACTUALLY think this is going to be good for our country and are really pissed off at this blog post right now, I can’t help but crack one more joke right now! 😛
Pranab: Any precious advice before you leave ma’am?
Pratibha: Yes, always use makemytrip.com, they are good. Yatra.com just sucks.
And for the few who are laughing, you know why Pranab Mukherjee is an important person? Because he is PraMukh!!
So this is it, I hope you all enjoyed, in case you didn’t, feel free to send your criticism for Anil as he is responsible for all the (bad) jokes in this article. And yes, don’t forget to take my autograph when you meet me, who knows if I’ll be the 21st Indian president!
Err… don’t forget to visit Anil’s blog FuddledAndPuzzled, he’s on a roll!! 😀