Oh sorry, first the thank you note. I get carried away!! 😐
Anyway, very big thanks from the bottom of my heart for making my previous article “How to identify a Tharki in the crowd” a big hit. It got the maximum shares till date and was featured on some super popular portals as well 😀
So I HAD to come up with a part two, since the last one dealt with Tharki boys and left a question, Can Girls Be Tharki? So here I am answering that. Read on.
While there are almost 50% chances of every guy becoming a Tharki and almost 60% actually are, stats are a little different in girls. The chances are reduced to 40% and quantity to 30. True Story!
Here’s why. The thing is, sex ratio in india favors boys statistically. So girls enjoy the scarcity. In engineering colleges and other similar institutions, amount of girls is almost one fifth of guys. So clearly, chances of desperation and frustration are more in guys. Most of the times, girls with such symptoms are found in girl colleges or colleges with absolutely hopeless guys, aka, many engineering colleges.
Some quick myth busters to tell you what are NOT the symptoms of a Tharki girl.
- So she sent you a friend request. Think again, it was just a request, not a marriage proposal, she isn’t a Tharki.
- Ok, she asked for your phone number, so what? She might actually need it! Again, false alarm.
- She proposed you? Congrats, unless you’re a Justin beiber fan, she ain’t a Tharki.
- She said she needs a guy to be set up with and has indirectly hit on you many times? OK, this is a true alarm, and beware, because she IS a Tharki!!!
There are many differences between Tharki boys and Tharki girls. While a boy will send desperate messages like I stated in my previous article, a girl won’t do that. Boys can be eve teasers, slang passers and even criminals, girls don’t do that. Girls generally don’t use stuff like “Wil u bcom mah frnds” in their messages!!! And moreover, a girl won’t propose you right away even if she is a Tharki unlike a despo boy.
So what do this kind of girls do? Nice question. Here’s what.
- A Tharki girl will always complain of not having a boyfriend. Why she hasn’t one? Simple, she’s a girl and still she is desperate which is NOT normal!! Clearly there’s something that’s keeping guys away.
- She will not only hit on you but won’t mind talking/going out with other friends of yours.
- Finding ease in guys’ company is normal for girls, but ONLY in guys’ company!! Tharki alert!!
- She has been in 10 relationships in last 3 years and proposed 7 guys out of those 10. MAHATHARKI!!!
So now you know how to and how not to identify if a girl is Tharki.
Here are some more tips.
- While talking to a girl, ask her “What do you think about Raj/Rohit/any mutual friend”
If her answer is anything like this “Why? You want to set me up with him?” you have stumbled upon a big time Tharki!
- Tell her that some friend of yours needs her help. If without asking her first sentence is, “Give him my number”, congrats, you found a Tharki.
- Go to a gift shop and ask her to pick a soft toy. Now this is a long shot and not very accurate, but studies show that if she picks up any superhero instead of cartoon character, she’s a Tharki. (Hey studies show that!!!)
So I guess we are almost to the end, I would again give a gyan tip here.
Every girl is born with a sense of superiority and obsession about her intelligence and looks over the poor world and that’s not common in boys. This is the reason why it is easy to find a Tharki boy while Tharki girls are like salt in flour. Still, you will find many and it becomes even more important to identify them. Lack of demand (While there’s a lot for others), lack of opposite sex (Mainly because of female dominated surroundings) and realization that the first line of this para isn’t actually correct, might lead to formation of a Tharki girl.
So that’s it. This time I didn’t have a co-author since no guy wanted to take part in identifying a Tharki, they were all pissed off about proving them a Tharki with the last article. Still, I hope u liked it, and actually you’ve reached the end so who cares even if you didn’t! 😛