Hello… You all must be happy that I am back right? Well it took a lot of effort. Waking up in these winters is a task I tell you!
Anyway, this post is a little different. Not about my or your view or the usual senseless things I say, this is about an award. Yep, the “Versatile Blogger” award. I never knew about this until I got one.
Thanks to Seena, I feel honored to have received the “Versatile Blogger” award. Also, I am happy because now I know that there is one more person who reads my blog, which increases my readership to… well… 3!
Here is a little speech… “ Thanks… I would like to thank everyone… My parents who have no idea I run this blog, My friend who likes every post of mine with 15 fake profiles, My readers and critics (3 and 30 in number), the dog in my street that keeps barking while I write my posts hence providing me a background score, my extremely poor grades which inspire me to write and lastly, the reason behind this blog, Vellapan (also called faltupana).”
Moving on, since the rules of this prize giving thing are pretty clear, first let me state them.
1. Nominate 15 Fellow Bloggers
2. Inform the Bloggers of their nomination
3. Share 7 random things about yourself
4. Thank the Blogger who nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your blog post
Clever people eh! This way I’ll make sure these 15 people waste their 5 precious minute reading this. And hence I’ll get 15 readers for this post! 😛
So not making this blog post super long (like I always do) and super senseless (like I always do) and a laughter riot (like I never do)… let me get this straight.
PS: I am nominating only 10, this way I can make them feel more important 😛
First I nominate the 10 blogs I like to read by their owner names. (I read like a hundred blogs, so these 10 should send me chocolate boxes as a thanks)
In no particular order (most of them have no idea I am nominating them, it’s gonna be fun 😛 )
A senior and skilled blogger. Best when it comes to write personal posts.
Just go to the blog and you’ll automatically know why I said this.
When it comes to writing your experiences, I didn’t find anyone better!
And with this I am back to my favorite genre, comedy! Have fun reading that 😀
5. Snow leopard
My personal favorite. The man is In Fact, unpredictable and versatile.
Came across the blog through this nomination thing only. Found it awesome!
The blog is great and different, though I feel a little under rated. But as I know her better, the writing skills and the work she does is even more awesome.
Also check out NTMN to see some more of her (and my) work. (Which is in my blogroll too.)
One of the best writers I met and personally knowing him is a pleasure. I can only say that if I ever publish a novel, his name would be there in the inspiration. (Check out www.thewittyshit.com for more of our works)
I know she was waiting for this, that’s why didn’t do it in start 😛 But you deserve it.
10. The NRI
You can’t get a better blog to fit the definition of “versatile”!!
And I would mention here, two more people, one who played a major role in the making of my blog, Ashish and second, in making of whose blog, mine played a small role 😛 Soumya.
(I guess the total went to 15 anyway 😛 )
Oh, here is the pic of that “Versatile blog award” that I got. I hope these 10 people will also use this picture with my name in their blog (hence giving me a linkback). See, I am clever!
Now telling 7 random things about myself.
- I am much more senseless and pathetically funny then i sound in this blog.
- An engineer by mind and writer by heart, I like reading, dancing, singing, hacking, and all other things that can spare me from cramming useless formulas.
- I love pizza and I guess its high time for pizza hut to get me a share in their company.
- I love Manchester united, not like many wannabes, in fact so much that when we were kicked out of champions league, I didn’t let my cousin eat for two days!
- I am a Libra man, born on 21st October which is also the birth date of Alfred Nobel and the indian national army.
- A hard-core rock fan, AC-DC being my favorite. But that doesn’t stop me from listening to Mohd. Rafi and Kishor kumar who will always be the best.
- And yes, Barney Stinson and Chandler Bing. Two characters I am the biggest fan of, and its visible!!
Hmph… The post now comes to an end. I liked writing this one, and I hope you liked reading this one. Now go click on the links I have given and start reading. I know they are better than me, so here is an appeal like the Wikipedia guys do.